Royal Blue Dolphin UPF50+ Sun Protective Long Sleeve Shirt
AVAILABLE IN YOUTH & ADULT SIZES!
Several dolphin species swim the coasts of Florida, but the most common is the bottle-nosed, mistakenly called porpoises. This friend is an icon to locals and tourists alike, so it's no surprise it is one of our friends featured in our line.
Our UPF50+ long sleeve activewear was created to make it easy and safe for you to transition from inside to outside, and from land to sea!
Our shirts run a little big, so please check the size chart!
- SIZES: YXS, YS, YM, YL, YXL, AS, AM, AL, AXL
- Color: Royal Blue
- Friend: Dolphin
- Fabric: chemical-free woven technology
- UPF 50+ blocks 97.5% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Quick drying, lightweight moisture-managing interlock fabric
Flexible & comfortable
- Fresh assurance with anti-microbial fabrics to wick perspiration
- Machine Washable
A portion of the proceeds from every shirt sold will go towards Project FIN to help provide sun protective clothing to the homeless community.