Royal Blue Dolphin UPF50+ Sun Protective Long Sleeve Shirt
AVAILABLE IN YOUTH & ADULT SIZES, PLUS NEW LADIES VNECKS!
Several dolphin species swim the coasts of Florida, but the most common is the bottle-nosed, mistakenly called porpoises. This friend is an icon to locals and tourists alike, so it's no surprise it is one of our friends featured in our line.
Our multiFUNctional UPF50+ sun protective wear was created to inspire friendship, because friends come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. We have partnered with a professional, local screen printer to bring you chemical-free sun protective wear that withstands the elements, to encourage you to get outside, where friendships are made and nurtured. to sea!
Our shirts run a little big, so please check the size chart!
- SIZES: YXS, YS, YM, YL, YXL, AS, AM, AL, AXL, A2XL
- Color: Royal Blue
- Style: Crew and V-Neck
- Friend: Dolphin
- Fabric: chemical-free woven technology
- UPF 50+ blocks 97.5% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Quick drying, lightweight moisture-managing interlock fabric
Flexible & comfortable
- Fresh assurance with anti-microbial fabrics to wick perspiration
- Machine Washable
A portion of the proceeds from every shirt sold will go towards Project FIN to help provide sun protective clothing to the homeless community.