Lime Green Sheepshead UPF50+ Sun Protective Long Sleeve Shirt
AVAILABLE IN YOUTH & ADULT SIZES!
The Sheepshead is an inshore saltwater fish, usually found near structure like jetties, bridges or piers. They are known for their convict stripes, and most notably their HUMAN like teeth!
Our UPF50+ long sleeve activewear was created to make it easy and safe for you to transition from inside to outside, and from land to sea!
Our shirts run a little big, so please check the size chart!
- SIZES: YXS, YS, YM, YL, YXL, AS, AM, AL, AXL
- Color: Lime Green
- Fish: Sheepshead
- Fabric: chemical-free woven technology
- UPF 50+ blocks 97.5% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Quick drying, lightweight moisture-managing interlock fabric
Flexible & comfortable
- Fresh assurance with anti-microbial fabrics to wick perspiration
- Machine Washable
A portion of the proceeds from every shirt sold will go towards Project FIN to help provide sun protective clothing to the homeless community.