Orange Snook UPF50+ Sun Protective Long Sleeve Shirt
AVAILABLE IN YOUTH & ADULT SIZES!
We are inspired by fishing and sea life in the Tampa Bay area! The Snook is a saltwater fish known for its black stripe down its side, and big bucket mouth!
Our multiFUNctional UPF50+ sun protective wear was created to inspire friendship, because friends come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. We have partnered with a professional, local screen printer to bring you chemical-free sun protective wear that withstands the elements, to encourage you to get outside, where friendships are made and nurtured.
Our shirts run a little big, so please check the size chart!
- SIZES: YXS, YS, YM, YL, YXL, AS, AM, AL, AXL
- Color: Orange
- Fish: Snook
- Fabric: chemical-free woven technology
- UPF 50+ blocks 97.5% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Quick drying, lightweight moisture-managing interlock fabric
Flexible & comfortable
- Fresh assurance with anti-microbial fabrics to wick perspiration
A portion of the proceeds from every shirt sold will go towards Project FIN to help provide sun protective clothing to the homeless community.