Neon Orange Alligator UPF50+ Sun Protective Long Sleeve Shirt
AVAILABLE IN YOUTH & ADULT SIZES, PLUS OUR NEW LADIES V-NECK!
American alligators inhabit most of the southeastern United States, primarily in Florida with the largest population in Gainesville, FL. Our friends can be found in freshwater rivers, lakes, swamps, and marshes. There are an estimated five million American alligators in the southeastern U.S. with a quarter of the alligator population in Florida.
Our UPF50+ long sleeve activewear was created to make it easy and safe for you to transition from inside to outside, and from land to sea!
Our crew neck shirts run a little big, so please check the size chart!
- SIZES: YXS, YS, YM, YL, YXL, AS, AM, AL, AXL, A2XL
- STYLE: Crew Neck & NEW V-Neck
- Color: Neon Orange
- Friend: Alligator
- Fabric: chemical-free woven technology
- UPF 50+ blocks 97.5% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Quick drying, lightweight moisture-managing interlock fabric
Flexible & comfortable
- Fresh assurance with anti-microbial fabrics to wick perspiration
- Machine Washable
A portion of the proceeds from every shirt sold will go towards Project FIN to help provide sun protective clothing to the homeless community.